Ageing and Employment Policies/Vieillissement et politiques de l'emploi: Germany 2005 / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2005.
- Ageing and Employment Policies 19901011.
Ageing and Employment Policies 19901011.
- Government document
1 online resource (168 pages)
Finance and Investment.
- Local subjects:
- Germany. (search)
- This report, part of a series covering around 20 OECD countries, contains a survey of Germany's main barriers to employment for older workers, an assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of existing measures to overcome these barriers, and a set of policy recommendations to further action by public authorities and social partners. These recommendations are designed to alleviate some of the pension and health care pressures governments are facing because of ageing populations.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|