National Health Accounts of Kazakhstan / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2018.
- OECD Reviews of Health Systems 19901410.
OECD Reviews of Health Systems 19901410.
- Government document
1 online resource (152 pages)
- Social Issues/Migration/Health.
- Local subjects:
- Kazakhstan. (search)
- This report assesses how Kazakhstan measures up in the development and application of its national health accounts, delivering a set of recommendations to improve the country's health care financing information. As Kazakhstan has made significant economic progress over recent decades, health has risen on the policy agenda with a number of sector reforms introduced to modernise the system and improve the health of the population. Informing this agenda and monitoring progress towards health system goals requires accurate, timely and comprehensive information on health care financing and spending. A clear understanding of the resource allocations and drivers in the health sector is a prerequisite to support health system performance in Kazakhstan.
Acronyms and abbreviations
National health accounts of Kazakhstan
OECD adjusted NHA of RK tables
Reporting and data sources
The health financing system in Kazakhstan
Introduction and overview
Assessment and recommendations
Adjusting NHA of RK to improve comparability with OECD countries
Productivity and efficiency indicators
Classifications currently used in nha of rk
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|