Easy Hindi : learn to speak Hindi quickly! / Brajesh Samarth, PhD.
- First edition.
- Rutland, Vermont : Tuttle Publishing, 
191 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Hindi language -- Textbooks for foreign speakers -- English.
Hindi language -- Self-instruction.
- Programmed instructional materials.
Textbooks -- for English speakers.
Programmed instructional materials.
- Concise and user-friendly, this is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Hindi -- whether on their own or with a teacher. This language learning book is the perfect introduction to Hindi for beginners. It enables users to begin efficiently communicating from the very first day, and its compact size makes it an excellent tool for travelers or business people looking to learn Hindi on the road without giving up on any content. Includes: ---Useful notes on the Devanagari script, pronunciation, sentence structure, vocabulary and grammar; ---Sections covering greetings, requests, idiomatic expressions and everyday situations; ---Cultural information about Indian etiquette as well as do's and don'ts; ---A Hindi dictionary of the most commonly-used words and phrases. Includes free online audio provides pronunciation with many hours of native-speaker recordings of the dialogues, vocabulary, and exercises. -- Amazon.com.
- Foreword: Namaste! Welcome to Hindi!
An introduction to the Hindi language and writing system
Talking about your family
Being invited to an Indian wedding
Indian wedding customs
Planning a trip
Reporting a lost item
Cultural notes at a glance
- "Free online audio"--Cover.
"A complete language course and pocket dictionary in one"--Cover.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|