Mathematical Logic and Applications [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the Logic Meeting held in Kyoto, 1987 / edited by Juichi Shinoda, Tosiyuki Tugué, Theodore A. Slaman.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 1989.
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 0075-8434 ; 1388
Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 0075-8434 ; 1388
1 online resource (V, 226 pages)
- Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Local subjects:
- Mathematical Logic and Foundations. (search)
Mathematics Education. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- These proceedings include the papers presented at the logic meeting held at the Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University, in the summer of 1987. The meeting mainly covered the current research in various areas of mathematical logic and its applications in Japan. Several lectures were also presented by logicians from other countries, who visited Japan in the summer of 1987.
- Recursively enumerable sets in models of ?2 collection
The role of a filter quantifier in set theory
Syntactical simulation of many-valued logic
Consistency of Beeson's formal system RPS and some related results
Elementary properties of a system of fundamental sequences for ?o
The continuum hypothesis and the theory of the Kleene degrees
?1-Collection and the finite injury priority method
Computational complexity of languages counting random oracles
Infinitesimal calculus interpreted in infinitary logic.
- Shinoda, Juichi. editor., Editor,
Tugué, Tosiyuki. editor., Editor,
Slaman, Theodore A. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/BFb0083663 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|