Differential Geometry and Differential Equations [electronic resource] : Proceedings of a Symposium, held in Shanghai, June 21 - July 6, 1985 / edited by Chaohao Gu, Marcel Berger, Robert L. Bryant.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 1987.
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 0075-8434 ; 1255
Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 0075-8434 ; 1255
1 online resource (XIV, 246 pages)
- Global differential geometry.
Global analysis (Mathematics).
- Local subjects:
- Differential Geometry. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The DD6 Symposium was, like its predecessors DD1 to DD5 both a research symposium and a summer seminar and concentrated on differential geometry. This volume contains a selection of the invited papers and some additional contributions. They cover recent advances and principal trends in current research in differential geometry.
- Minimal lagrangian submanifolds of Kähler-einstein manifolds
An estimate of the lower bound of levi form and its applications
A global study of extremal surfaces in 3-dimensional Minkowski space
Lie transformation groups and differential geometry
The imbedding problem of Riemannian globally symmetric spaces of the compact type
A Willmore type problem for S2×S2
The integral formula of pontrjagin characteristic forms
Some stability results of harmonic map from a manifold with boundary
Ck-bound of curvatures in Yang-Mills theory
Number theoretic analogues in spectral geometry
On the gauss map of submanifold in Rn and Sn
Twistor constructions for harmonic maps
On two classes of hypersurfaces in a space of constant curvature
A constructive theory of differential algebraic geometry based on works of J.F. Ritt with particular applications to mechanical theorem-proving of differential geometries
Remarks on the fundamental group of positively curved manifolds
Liouville type theorems and regularity of harmonic maps
On absence of static yang-mills fields with variant mass
On the infinitesimal parallel displacement
Harmonic and Killing forms on complete Riemannian manifolds.
- Gu, Chaohao. editor., Editor,
Berger, Marcel. editor., Editor,
Bryant, Robert L. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/BFb0077675 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|