To extend the retained use estate for the Caneel Bay Resort in St. John, United States Virgin Islands, and for other purposes : report together with additional views (to accompany H.R. 4731) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-1049.
Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-1049
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages).
- National parks and reserves -- Law and legislation -- United States Virgin Islands -- Saint John.
Leases -- United States Virgin Islands -- Saint John.
Virgin Islands National Park (United States Virgin Islands).
- Legislative materials.
- Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on Dec. 4, 2018).
"November 27, 2018."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. To extend the retained use estate for the Caneel Bay Resort in St. John, United States Virgin Islands, and for other purposes
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|