Contraceptive use : United States, 1982 / by William D. Mosher and Christine A. Bachrach.
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics, 1986.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 86-1988.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national survey of family growth ; Series 23, no. 12.
Vital & health statistics. Series 23, Data from the national survey of family growth ; no. 12
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 86-1988
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 52 pages) : illustrations.
- Birth control -- United States -- Statistics.
Contraception -- United States -- Statistics.
Contraceptives -- United States -- Statistics.
- Written by William D. Mosher and Christine A. Bachrach.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 21).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 23, 2018).
- Bachrach, Christine, author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
National Survey of Family Growth (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Mosher, William D. Contraceptive use, United States, 1982
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|