Teenagers in the United States : sexual activity, contraceptive use, and childbearing, National Survey of Family Growth, 2006-2008.
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2010.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the national survey of family growth ; Series 23, no. 30.
DHHS publication; no. (PHS) 2011-1982.
Vital and health statistics. Series 23, Data from the national survey of family growth ; number 30
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 2011-1982
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 47 pages) : color illustrations.
- Teenagers -- Sexual behavior -- United States -- Statistics.
Contraceptives -- United States -- Statistics.
Teenage pregnancy -- United States -- Statistics.
National Survey of Family Growth (U.S.)
- Vital statistics.
- "June 2010."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 14).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (CDC, viewed August 22, 2018).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Abma, Joyce C. Teenagers in the United States
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|