Charges for care in nursing homes : United States - April-September 1968.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey ; Series 12, no. 14.
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1037.
Vital and health statistics. Series 12, Data from national health survey ; number 14
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1037
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 57 pages) : illustrations.
- Nursing homes -- Rates -- United States -- Statistics.
Nursing homes -- United States -- Employees -- Statistics.
Nursing home care -- United States -- Statistics.
Nursing home patients -- United States -- Statistics.
- "May 1972."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 11-12).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed July 25, 2018).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Fedell, Joan Renee. Charges for care in nursing homes, United States, Apr.-Sept. 1968
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|