Services and activities offered to nursing home residents : United States - 1968.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey ; Series 12, no. 17.
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1702.
Vital and health statistics. Series 12, Data from national health survey ; number 17
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1702
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 42 pages).
- Nursing homes -- Recreational activities -- United States -- Statistics.
Nursing home care -- United States -- Statistics.
Nursing home patients -- United States -- Statistics.
- "December 1972."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 12-13).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed July 24, 2018).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Sirrocco, Alvin. Services and activities offered to nursing home residents, United States, 1968
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|