Health insurance coverage for maternity care : legitimate live births, United States - 1964-1966 / William I. Barton.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1971.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1009.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national vital statistics system ; Series 22, no. 12.
Vital and health statistics. Series 22, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 12
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1009
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 53 pages) : illustrations.
- Maternity insurance -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
- Vital statistics.
- "Statistics on [sic] health insurance coverage for maternity care for mothers of legitimate live births which occurred during 1964-1966 in the United States by race of infant, family income, geographic region, education of father, live-birth order, previous fetal deaths, and other socioeconomic, demographic, and geographic characteristics. The statistics are based on data collected in 1964-66 National Natality Survey."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 17).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed July 23, 2018).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
National Natality Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Health insurance coverage for maternity care, legitimate live births, United States 1964-1966
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|