The map of neighboring bodies / V.A. Graham.
- Rosendale, NY : Women's Studio Workshop, 
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 18 cm
- Graham, V. A.
Artists' books -- 21st century -- Specimens.
Maps in art.
Imaginary places in art.
- Artists' books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Rosedale.
- "The Map of neighboring bodies is a book of invented iconography related to bodies of water."--from artist's website accessed April 2019.
- In an edition of 65 copies.
Accordion fold book consisting of 20 panels. Can be read back to front.
"This book was screen printed on Neenah Astrobrite Eclipse Black 80 cover and 60 text."--Colophon.
A key to the maps is printed on the first two panels to help decipher the iconography.
Some panels are interleaved with glassine paper.
- Local notes:
- Fine Arts Rare copy is number 5 of 65 copies.
- Penn Chronology:
- Women's Studio Workshop, issuing body, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|