Propensity score analysis : statistical methods and applications / Shenyang Guo, Washington University in St. Louis, Mark W. Fraser, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Second edition.
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 
- Advanced quantitative techniques in the social sciences ; 11.
Advanced quantitative techniques in the social sciences ; 11
xxiv, 421 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Social sciences -- Statistical methods.
Analysis of variance.
- Medical subjects:
- Social Sciences -- statistics & numerical data.
Analysis of Variance.
- "Fully updated to reflect the most recent changes in the field, the Second Edition of Propensity Score Analysis provides an accessible, systematic review of the origins, history, and statistical foundations of propensity score analysis, illustrating how it can be used for solving evaluation and causal-inference problems. With a strong focus on practical applications, the authors explore various strategies for employing PSA, discuss the use of PSA with alternative types of data, and delineate the limitations of PSA under a variety of constraints. Unlike existing textbooks on program evaluation and causal inference, this book delves into statistical concepts, formulas, and models within the context of a robust and engaging focus on application" -- Provided by publisher.
Counterfactual framework and assumptions
Conventional methods for data balancing
Sample selection and related models
Propensity score matching and related models
Propensity score subclassification
Propensity score weighting
Propensity score analysis with nonparametric regression
Propensity score analysis of categorical or continuous treatments
Selection bias and sensitivity analysis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 395-408) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
Fraser, Mark W., 1946- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|