Re-wiring the ancient novel / edited by Edmund Cueva [and others].
- Eelde, the Netherlands : Barkhuis ; Groningen: Groningen University Library, 2018.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on the Ancient Novel (5th : 2015 : Houston, Texas)
- Ancient narrative. Supplementum 24.
Ancient narrative. Supplementum, 1574-5066; 24
2 volumes : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Classical fiction -- History and criticism -- Congresses.
Literature, Ancient -- History and criticism -- Congresses.
Greek fiction, Hellenistic -- History and criticism -- Congresses.
Latin fiction -- History and criticism -- Congresses.
-- fre Roman grec -- Critique et interprétation.
-- fre Roman grec -- Influence.
-- fre Roman latin -- Critique et interprétation.
-- fre Roman latin -- Influence.
-- fre Roman antique -- Critique et interprétation.
-- fre Roman antique -- Influence.
Greek fiction, Hellenistic.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- The Fifth International Conference on the Ancient Novel, which was held in Houston, Texas, in the fall of 2015, brought together scholars and students of the ancient novel from all over the world in order to share new and significant developments about this fascinating field of study and its important place in the field of Classical Studies. The essays contained in these two volumes are clear evidence that the ancient novel has become a valuable part of the Classics canon and its scholarly attempts to understand the ancient Graeco-Roman world.
- volume 1. Greek novels
volume 2. Roman novels and other important texts.
- Selected essays from the Fifth International Conference on the Ancient Novel, which was held in Houston, Texas, in the fall of 2015.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Cueva, Edmund P., 1964- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|