Ephemeral space : the Lenikus collection / edited by Angela E. Akbari ; with contributions by Angela E. Akbari [and twenty-five others].
- Other Title:
- Parallel title from spine: Ephemerer Raum : die Sammlung Lenikus
- Vienna : Verlag für Moderne Kunst, c2018.
379 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), portraits ; 31 x 31 cm
- Lenikus (Firm) -- Art collections.
Art, Modern -- 20th century.
Art, Modern -- 21st century.
Art -- Private collections -- Austria -- Vienna.
Art -- Private collections.
Austria -- Vienna.
- In English and German.
- The publication offers an overview of the broad spectrum of the Lenikus Group's longstanding involvement in the Vienna art scene. It looks back over 25 years of collecting and 15 years of promoting young artists while simultaneously providing a starting point for discussions about the potential of promoting culture through interim use. After all, the availability of space is fundamental to the development of the artistic and creative scenes in Vienna. One major aim of the private cultural efforts of the Lenikus Group from the outset has been to put vacant spaces and buildings to use and create a vibrant centre for exchange and for artistic forms of production.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Akbari, Angela.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|