FRONT International : Cleveland Triennial for Contemporary Art : an American city : eleven cultural exercises / editor: Michelle Grabner.
- Other Title:
- Cleveland Triennial for Contemporary Art : an American city : eleven cultural exercises
American city : eleven cultural exercises
- Cleveland, Ohio : FRONT Exhibition Company,  , ©2018
- Conference Name:
- FRONT International : Cleveland Triennial for Contemporary Art (1st : 2018 : Cleveland, Ohio)
2 volumes : illustrations (some color), 23 cm
- FRONT International : Cleveland Triennial for Contemporary Art -- (1st : 2018 : Cleveland, Ohio)
Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.
Art -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- Exhibitions.
Ohio -- Cleveland.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Volume 1. An American city : eleven cultural exercises
volume 2. An American city.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition 'An American City: Eleven Cultural Exercises,' July 14 to September 30, 2018"--Volume 1, page 4.
"FRONT International: Cleveland Triennial for Contemporary Art is an exhibition comprised of artist commissions, performances, films, and public programs that will launch its inaugural edition in July of 2018. An American City: Eleven Cultural Exercises, in collaboration with museums, civic institutions, and alternative spaces across Cleveland, Akron and Oberlin, will showcase an ambitious roster of projects, including performance and theater throughout the landscape and built environment. With a roster of national, international and area-based artists at all points in their career, FRONT will examine the ever-changing and politically urgent conditions of an American city"--FRONT International website.
The exhibition held simultaneously at the Akron Art Museum, Allen Memorial Art Museum, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Institute of Art, Cleveland Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland, SPACES, and the Transformer Station.
"Published in cooperation with the Cleveland Museum of Art."
Foreword by Fred Bidwell, Executive Director, FRONT International.
Volume 2 available October 2018.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Grabner, Michelle, editor.
Bidwell, Fred, writer of foreword.
FRONT International, issuing body.
Akron Art Museum, host institution.
Allen Memorial Art Museum, host institution.
Case Western Reserve University, host institution.
Cleveland Institute of Art, host institution.
Cleveland Museum of Art, host institution.
Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland, host institution.
Spaces Gallery (Cleveland, Ohio), host institution.
Transformer Station (Museum), host institution.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|