Ecuador: Crisis and adjustment policies. Their effect on agriculture [electronic resource] / Germánico Salgado.
- New York : United Nations, 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- In the 1970s the production and export of oil caused enormous economic and social changes in Ecuador. The gross dometic product grew at rates of between 14 and 25%, and the re were considerable in creases in the formation of capital, indemand - especially in the publicsector- and in im portraits The first signs of a balance-of-payments problem appeared in 1975 and they reappeared with force in 1977, reaching two years later levels of external debt whose service took 65% of export earnings.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- CEPAL Review Vol. 1987, no. 33, p. 129-143
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|