Non-agricultural rural employment in Central America [electronic resource] / Jürgen Weller.
- New York : United Nations, 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- Non-agricultural rural employment accounts for an increasing proportion of total rural employment in Latin America. Its potential for stimulating rural development has been noted, but it has also been analysed as a focal point of poverty. This article considers the magnitude and composition of this employment in some of the Central American countries and examines the conditions under which nonagricultural activities may help to improve rural employment and income.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- CEPAL Review Vol. 1997, no. 62, p. 77-92
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|