The petrochemical and machine tool industries: Business strategies [electronic resource] / Daniel Chudnovsky, Andrés López and Fernando Porta.
- New York : United Nations, 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (22 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development
- System Details:
- data file
- Recent structural reforms in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico have set up entirely new conditions for competition. The biggest changes are those affecting trade and industrial policy and the system of public-private production relations. In this new environment, manufacturing firms receive less protection and less State assistance and have less leeway in which to devise price differentiation strategies for the domestic market.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- López, Andrés.
- Contained In:
- CEPAL Review Vol. 1994, no. 52, p. 49-70
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|