The export of manufactures [electronic resource] / Pedro I. Mendive.
- New York : United Nations, 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- The development of the manufacturing sector has an important role to play in Latin America in relation to a long list of economic variables, all of which aim at changing the economic characteristics of the region in aspects such as the diversification of production, Structure of employment and production, growth of income and the average wage, and attenuation of the fluctuations in prices and export earnings, as will be seen in the following pages. Hence all measures tending to develop and consolidate this sector, whether through import substitution or exports of manufactures, merit special attention in the economic policy of the Latin American countries and the developing countries in general.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- CEPAL Review Vol. 1980, no. 10, p. 21-31
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|