Evolution and present situation of styles of development [electronic resource] / Eric Calcagno.
- New York : United Nations, 1990.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- The subject of styles of development represents a systematization, carried out largely in ECLAC during the periods following those of Prebisch. However, it is based on the fundamental themes of two works on peripheral capitalism: the evolution of the periphery, its social structure, income distribution, the appropriation of surplus, the opposition between centre and periphery, the criticism of economic liberalism, crisis and transformation.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- CEPAL Review Vol. 1990, no. 42, p. 53-65
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|