The adjustment process in the eighties. The need for a global approach [electronic resource] / Carlos Massad and Roberto Zahler.
- New York : United Nations, 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Economic and Social Development. (search)
- System Details:
- data file
- The Latin American countries are faced with various options for financing or adjusting their external accounts. This article makes a detailed analysis of such options and indicates the main paths followed by those countries and the economic and social costs incurred during the adjustment process in recent years.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Zahler, Roberto.
- Contained In:
- CEPAL Review Vol. 1984, no. 23, p. 83-105
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|