1950'ler Türkiye'sinde Edebiyat Dergileri / Aslı Uçar.
- 1. baskı.
- Ümraniye, İstanbul: VakıfBank Kültür Yayınları, 2018.
- Edebiyat (Vakıfbank) ; 003.
Edebiyat ; 003
192 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Turkish literature -- Periodicals -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
Turkey -- History -- 1918-1960.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- The period covered in this book is considered one of the most fertile period of Turkish in terms of both prose and poetry. The author draws an interesting and highly colorful composition from an extensive list of publications, from the periodicals of the period to the Kemalist and Westernist literary magazines with nationalist-conservative tendencies. Turkey's Democratic Party came to power with the policies in the 1950s and in the book penned by considering the poetic connection, Attila Ilhan Jamal Süreya'nın to, Yasar Nabi from Nayiri Mehmet Çınarlısu to the literary intercultural dialogue are also able to follow. Aslı Uçar's work presents a very instructive tour among the magazines like Mavi, Hisar, Pazar Postası and Yeditepe.
- "0012"--Page facing title page.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|