Psaume 24 ; [electronic resource] Faust et Hélène ; D'un soir triste ; D'un matin de printemps ; Psaume 130, Du fond de l'abîme / Lili Boulanger.
- Standardized Title:
- Works. Selections
- Colchester, Essex, England : Chandos,  , phonogram 1999
- Sound recording
1 online resource (73 minutes)
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra.
Vocal trios with orchestra.
Orchestral music, Arranged.
- Sacred music.
- Sung in French.
- System Details:
- Lynne Dawson, soprano (2nd work); Ann Murray, mezzo-soprano (5th work); Bonaventura Bottone, tenor (2nd work); Neil MacKenzie, tenor (1st and 5th work); Jason Howard, bass (2nd work); City of Birmingham Symphony Chorus (1st and 5th works); BBC Philharmonic; Yan Pascal Tortelier, conductor.
- Includes liner notes in English, German, and French, and texts with English and German translations.
The 4th work originally for violin/flute and piano, orchestrated by composer.
Streaming audio files.
Title from resource description page (viewed March 21, 2016).
Recorded Bridgewater Hall, Manchester 14-15 May 1999.
- Murray, Ann, 1949- singer.
Bottone, Bonaventura, singer.
Dawson, Lynne, singer.
Howard, Jason, 1960- singer.
MacKenzie, Neil (Tenor), singer.
Tortelier, Yan Pascal, conductor.
BBC Philharmonic Orchestra, instrumentalist.
City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra. Chorus, singer.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Original cat. no.: CHAN 9745
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|