Civil Rights Cold Case Records Collection Act of 2018 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 3191, to provide for the expeditious disclosure of records related to civil rights cold cases, and for other purposes.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-424.
Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-424
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 9 pages).
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- United States.
Civil rights -- United States.
Public records -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Disclosure of information -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Legislative materials.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on Jan. 3, 2019).
"December 10, 2018."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Civil Rights Cold Case Records Collection Act of 2018
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|