Opticians employed in health services, United States-1969 / Henry S. Mount.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1052.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national health survey ; Series 14, no. 3.
Vital and health statistics. Series 14, Data on national health resources ; number 3
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1052
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 1 unnumbered page, 86 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Opticians -- United States -- Statistics.
Opticianry -- United States -- Statistics.
Medical personnel -- United States -- Statistics.
Optometrists -- Supply and demand.
- "June 1972."
"Statistics are presented on the geographic location, age, sex, education, type and place of employment, training, specialties, activities, and time spent at work for active opticians engaged in providing health services. Data presented were collected by the Bureau of the Census under contract with the National Center for Health Statistics from opticians in the 50 States and the District of Columbia."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 21).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed January 4, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Mount, Henry S. Opticians employed in health services, United States, 1969
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|