Ophthalmology manpower : a general profile, United States-1968 / Hugo K. Koch.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1800.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national health survey ; Series 14, no. 5.
Vital and health statistics. Series 14, Data on health resources ; number 5
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1800
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 61 pages) : illustrations.
- Ophthalmologists -- United States -- Statistics.
Ophthalmology -- United States -- Statistics.
- "December 1972."
"Statistics are presented on selected demographic and professional characteristics of active and inactive ophthalmologists. The data were collected by the National Center for Health Statistics in cooperation with the U.S. Bureau of the Census from ophthalmologists in all 50 States and the District of Columbia. Ophthalmologists are statistically described in terms of general characteristics (ages, sex, geographic distribution, board certification, and whether doctors of medicine or of osteopathy); and by selected features of their professional activity, namely, number of States licensed in, principal type of employment, volume of activity, and clinical and nonclinical functions engaged in."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 18).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed January 4, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Koch, Hugo K. Ophthalmology manpower, general profile, United States 1968
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|