Optometrists employed in health services, United States-1968 / by Henry S. Mount and Bettie L. Hudson.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1973.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1803.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national health survey ; Series 14, no. 8.
Vital and health statistics. Series 14, Data on national health resources ; number 8
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1803
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 1 unnumbered page, 48 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Optometrists -- United States -- Statistics.
Optometry -- United States -- Statistics.
- "March 1973."
"Statistics are presented for both active and inactive optometrists by demographic characteristics, education and training, and general exposition of professional activities. Data are based on information obtained from the National Vision and Eye Care Manpower Surveys conducted in 1968 and 1969 and from a mail survey of all optometrists conducted between September and December 1968."
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed January 4, 2019).
- Hudson, Bettie L., author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Mount, Henry S. Optometrists employed in health services, United States-1968
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|