Infant mortality rates : socioeconomic factors, United States / Brian MacMahon, Mary Grace Kovar, and Jacob J. Feldman.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1045.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national vital statistics system ; Series 22, no. 14.
Vital and health statistics. Series 22, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 14
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1045
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 68 pages) : illustrations.
- Infants -- Mortality -- United States -- Statistics.
Parents -- United States -- Economic conditions -- Statistics.
Parents -- United States -- Social conditions -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
Infants -- Mortality.
- "Statistics on infant mortality rates according to race, sex, family income, education of mother, and education of father. Based on data collected by a questionnaire mailed to mothers of legitimate births and to medical care facilities and mothers of legitimate infant deaths. Samples selected from records of births and infant deaths in 1964, 1965, and 1966 which were filed with the National Center for Health Statistics."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 9).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed July 23, 2018).
- Kovar, Mary Grace, author.
Feldman, Jacob J., author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
National Infant Mortality Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: MacMahon, Brian, 1923-2007. Infant mortality rates
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|