Climate variation and its effects on our land and water. Part B. Current research by the Geological Survey / edited by George I. Smith.
- Other Title:
- Current research by the Geological Survey
- [Reston, Virginia] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1978.
- Conference Name:
- Workshop on Earth Scientists' Perspectives of Climate Change, Denver, 1976.
- Geological Survey circular ; 776-B.
Geological Survey circular ; 776-B
1 online resource (v, 52 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Climatic changes -- Congresses.
Climatology -- Congresses.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Title from title screen (viewed July 1, 2015).
"A product of the Workshop on Earth Scientists' Perspectives of Climate Change, convened near Denver, Colorado, December 7-9, 1976."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 35-52).
- Smith, George I.| (George Irving), 1927- editor.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Climate variation and its effects on our land and water
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|