The journal of air law [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Journal of air law (Online)
- Chicago : Northwestern University Press.
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1930); ceased with v. 9, no. 4 (Oct. 1938).
- Continued By:
- Journal of air law and commerce
- Aeronautics -- Law and legislation -- Periodicals.
Aeronautics -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
Radio -- Law and legislation -- Periodicals.
- Final issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 4 (Oct. 1938) (Hein Online, viewed July 16, 2009).
Title from journal title screen.
Vols. for 1930-April 1936 published by the law schools of Northwestern University and the University of Southern California (with Washington University, St. Louis, Jan.-Oct. 1930) in conjunction with the Air Law Institute, Jan. 1930-Apr. 1936; by the Air Law Institute, July 1936-38.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-9, 1930-38, included with index for: Journal of air law and commerce, v. 1-35, 1930-69. 1 v.
- Air Law Institute (Chicago, Ill.)
Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law.
University of Southern California. School of Law.
Washington University (Saint Louis, Mo.). School of Law.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|