A preface to logic / by Morris R. Cohen.
- New York : Meridian Books, 1956.
224 pages ; 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- The subject matter of formal logic
Propositions and uncompleted symbols
Meaning and implication
Concepts and twilight zones
On the logic of fiction
The statistical view of nature
Values, norms and science
Logic and the world order
Appendix: Two masters of logic.
- "Al Meridian Books are Smyth-Sewn for Durability."--Cover.
'Meridian Books Edition first published September 1956. First printing August 1956."
"Reprinted by arrangement with Henry Holt and Company, Inc. Copyright 1944 by Henry Holt and Company, Inc."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy has autograph of "Herman Potok November 1957 Los Angeles".
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Chaim (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|