Bertie : the complete Prince of Wales mysteries / Peter Lovesey.
- Standardized Title:
- Novels. Selections
- Other Title:
- Complete Prince of Wales mysteries
- New York, NY : Soho Crime, 2019.
634 pages ; 22 cm
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Fiction.
Paris (France) -- History -- 1870-1940 -- Fiction.
Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910 -- Fiction.
Bernhardt, Sarah, 1844-1923 -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- "The Complete Prince of Wales Mysteries collects all three of Peter Lovesey's charming and thrilling Bertie adventures in a single volume for the first time. Albert Edward, Prince of Wales--Bertie, as he's known--is the eldest son of Queen Victoria and future King Edward VII. Bertie is a pleasure seeker, always searching out the best meals, the most beautiful women, and the most lavish parties. As Prince Regent, Bertie is expected to behave like a proper royal and avoid scandal. Instead, his love of excitement leads him to a decidedly unprincely hobby: sleuthing. Bertie is not the best detective, but that does not stop him from trying to solve every case that crosses his path, including the feverish suicide of the greatest jockey of the century, the mysterious death of a member of the royal hunting party, and the murder of the son-in-law of an old friend"-- Provided by publisher.
- Bertie and the Tin Man
Bertie and the seven bodies
Bertie and the crime of passion.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Barry F. Wiksten book fund bookplate.
- Lovesey, Peter. Bertie and the Tin Man.
Lovesey, Peter. Bertie and the seven bodies.
Lovesey, Peter. Bertie and the crime of passion.
- 9781641290494 (hardback)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|