Cotton and Grain Futures Acts Commodity Exchange and Warehouse Acts and Other Laws Relating Thereto [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Government document
1 online resource (265 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Agricultural price supports.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Also includes laws regarding futures and acreage allotments for certain other agricultural commodities, and laws affecting pest control.
CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
Contains the texts or extracts of public laws, 1912-72, relating to cotton and grain futures and commodity exchange and warehouse acts, as compiled by Gilman G. Udell, Document Room Superintendent, House of Representatives.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Cotton and Grain Futures Acts Commodity Exchange and Warehouse Acts and Other Laws Relating Thereto 73-H942-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|