International negotiation [electronic resource] : the changing American-Soviet strategic balance: some political implications / Memorandum prepared at the request of the Subcommittee on National Security and International Operations (pursuant to S. Res. 258, 92d Cong.) of the Committee on Government Operations, United States Senate.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1972.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Balance of power.
Soviet Union -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Soviet Union.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on National Security and International Operations.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: International negotiation CIS 72 S402-4
Print version: International negotiation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|