Leading causes of death in selected areas of the world [electronic resource] / [by Freeman H. Quimby, Cynthia B. Chapman, and Corabell C. Bennett] Prepared for the Special Subcommittee on International Health, Education, and Labor Programs of the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1972.
- Government document
1 online resource (xi, 80 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Death -- Causes -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Bennett, Corabell C.
Chapman, Cynthia B.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Special Subcommittee on International Health, Education, and Labor Programs.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Leading causes of death in selected areas of the world CIS 73 S542-1
Print version: Leading causes of death in selected areas of the world
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|