Compilation of selected labor laws pertaining to labor relations [electronic resource] / prepared by the Subcommittee on Labor of the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1974.
- Government document
1 online resource (3 volumes (iv, 1060 pages)) : digital, PDF file
- Labor laws and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- part 1. Laws pertaining to labor relations.
pt. 2. Laws pertaining to labor standards and equal employment opportunity.
pt. 3. Laws pertaining to employee benefits and safety and health.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Compilation of selected labor laws pertaining to labor relations CIS 74 S542-28 (pt. 3) CIS 74 S542-26 (pt. 2) CIS 74 S542-25 (pt. 1)
Print version: United States. Compilation of selected labor laws pertaining to labor relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|