More effective public service [electronic resource] / the first report to the President and the Congress by the Advisory Council on Intergovernmental Policy--January 1973.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1974.
- Government document
1 online resource (viii, 93 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Civil service -- United States -- States.
Grants-in-aid -- United States.
Local officials and employees -- United States.
Personnel management -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
"Sources consulted by the Advisory Council on Intergovernmental Personnel Policy": pages 89-93.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Advisory Council on Intergovernmental Personnel Policy More effective public service CIS 74 S402-8
Print version: United States. Advisory Council on Intergovernmental Personnel Policy More effective public service
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|