National nutrition policy: selected papers on food security and availability [electronic resource] : a working paper / Compiled by Emma M. Blacken for the Select Committee on Nutrition and Human Needs, United States Senate.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1974.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 19 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Food supply.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Boerma, A. H. Solving the world's food problem.
Brown, L. R. Global food insecurity.
United Nations. Declaration on food and population.
Spurgeon, D. The nutrition crunch: a world view.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Nutrition and Human Needs.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: National nutrition policy: selected papers on food security and availability CIS 74 S582-21
Print version: National nutrition policy: selected papers on food security and availability
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|