Effects of regional trade groups on U.S. foreign trade [electronic resource] : the EC and EFTA experiences / Study prepared by the executive branch at the request of Abraham Ribicoff, chairman, Subcommittee on International Trade.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1973.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 36 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- European Economic Community -- United States.
European Free Trade Association -- United States.
Europe -- Commerce -- United States.
United States -- Commerce -- Europe.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on International Trade.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Effects of regional trade groups on U.S. foreign trade CIS 73 S362-14
Print version: Effects of regional trade groups on U.S. foreign trade
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|