Special subcommittee exhibits introduced at public hearings held on September 24, 1970 [electronic resource] : adequacy of existing laws and their administration by the Interstate Commerce Commission and the Securities and Exchange Commission with particular application to Penn Central and certain of its affiliates.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1970.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 105 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Penn Central Transportation Company.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Special Subcommittee on Investigations.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Special subcommittee exhibits introduced at public hearings held on September 24, 1970 CIS 70 H502-7
Print version: Special subcommittee exhibits introduced at public hearings held on September 24, 1970
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|