Performance rights in sound recordings [electronic resource] / Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, second session.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 1162 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Copyright -- Audiotapes -- United States.
Copyright -- Sound recordings -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Bibliography: pages 1143-1162.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice.
Library of Congress. Copyright Office.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Performance rights in sound recordings CIS 78 H522-7
Print version: Performance rights in sound recordings
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|