Tax revision issues, 1976 (H.R. 10612) [electronic resource] / prepared for the use of the Committee on Finance by the staff of the Joint Committee on Internal Revenue Taxation, April 14, 1976.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 volumes) : digital, PDF file
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- 1. Tax shelter investments.
2. Minimum income tax.
3. Tax simplification in the income tax.
4. Business related individual income tax revisions.
5. Tax treatment of foreign and export income.
6. Administrative matters.
7. Capital formation.
8. Capital gains and losses.
10. Estate and gift tax revision.
11. Energy matters (H.R. 6860)
12. Miscellaneous tax provisions.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Internal Revenue Taxation. Tax revision issues, 1976 (H.R. 10612) CIS 76 S362-22 (no. 12) CIS 76 S362-21 (no. 11) CIS 76 S362-20 (no. 10) CIS 76 S362-19 (no. 9) CIS 76 S362-18 (no. 8) CIS 76 S362-17 (no. 7) CIS 76 S362-16 (no. 6) CIS 76 S362-15 (no. 5) CIS 76 S362-14 (no. 4) CIS 76 S362-13 (no. 3) CIS 76 S362-12 (no. 2) CIS 76 S362-11 (no. 1)
Print version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Internal Revenue Taxation. Tax revision issues, 1976 (H.R. 10612)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|