Federal Power Commission Laws and Hydroelectric Power Development Laws [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Government document
1 online resource (444 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
Compilation, prepared by Gilman G. Udell, House of Representatives Document Room Superintendent, of 66th through 93d Congress public laws, amendments, and resolutions dealing with the FPC, hydroelectric power development, and other water resource and reclamation projects, including P.L. 66-280, the Federal Power Act (text, pages 1-17).
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Federal Power Commission Laws and Hydroelectric Power Development Laws 75-H942-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|