Staff studies, nuclear accident and recovery at Three Mile Island [electronic resource] / Subcommittee on Nuclear Regulation for the Committee on Environment and Public Works, U.S. Senate.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (564 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant (Pa.).
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Nuclear power plants -- Pennsylvania -- Accidents.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Bibliography: pages 536-537.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Nuclear Regulation.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Staff studies, nuclear accident and recovery at Three Mile Island CIS 80 S322-16
Print version: Staff studies, nuclear accident and recovery at Three Mile Island
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|