Are the electric utilities gold plated? [electronic resource] : a perspective on electric utility reliability : a study / prepared at the request of the Subcommittee on Energy and Power, Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, United States House of Representatives, by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress ; [by Alvin Kaufman ... and others].
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1979.
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 62 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Electric power-plants -- United States -- Reliability.
Electric utilities -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Kaufman, Alvin.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Are the electric utilities gold plated? CIS 79 H502-27
Print version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Are the electric utilities gold plated?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|