Senate Legislative Procedural Flow [electronic resource] : (and Related House Action).
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (104 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "S940" rather than "S942" accession numbers.
Includes subject index (pages 80-98).
Revised information guide prepared by Harold G. Ast (Senate Legis Clerk) describing the Senate legislative route of bills, resolutions, and treaties and Presidential nominations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Senate Legislative Procedural Flow 78-S942-9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|