Radio Laws of the U.S [electronic resource] : 1978 Edition.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (323 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
Compilation, prepared by Gilman G. Udell (House Doc Room Supt), contains texts of public laws relating to radio broadcasting, 61st-95th Congresses.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Radio Laws of the U.S 79-H942-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|