National power grid system study [electronic resource] : an overview of economics, regulatory, and engineering aspects : a study / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, at the request of Lee Metcalf, chairman, Subcommittee on Minerals, Materials and Fuels of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (x, 330 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Electric power transmission -- United States.
Interconnected electric utility systems -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Minerals, Materials, and Fuels.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. National power grid system study CIS 76 S442-12
Print version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. National power grid system study
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|