Federal leasing of petroleum on the outer Continental Shelf [electronic resource] / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress [by David M. Lindahl and Howard Useem] at the request of Henry M. Jackson, chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 75 pages) : maps., digital, PDF file.
- Continental shelf.
Oil and gas leases -- United States.
Offshore oil well drilling -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Bibliography: pages 49-75.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Lindahl, David M.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal leasing of petroleum on the outer Continental Shelf CIS 76 S442-8
Print version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal leasing of petroleum on the outer Continental Shelf
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|